Pragmatic and Group-Randomized Trials in Public Health and Medicine
A 7-part online course to help researchers design and analyze group-randomized trials (GRTs). It includes video presentations, slide sets, suggested reading materials, and guided activities.
- Part 1: Introduction and Overview
- Part 2: Designing the Trial
- Part 3: Analysis Approaches
- Part 4: Power and Sample Size
- Part 5: Examples
- Part 6: Review of Recent Practices
- Part 7: Alternative Designs
Questions about the course? Email GRT@mail.nih.gov
Spread the Word About This Course
Help us spread the word about the Pragmatic and Group-Randomized Trials in Public Health and Medicine course.
Considering a trial that randomizes groups or clusters