TRSP offers research funding opportunities focused on tobacco regulatory science. Investigator-initiated applications may also be submitted for NIH review. As you review the grant opportunities:
- Review the current TRSP Research Priorities page for topics relevant to the FDA Center for Tobacco Products.
- Work with the NIH Program Officials listed in Section VII: NIH Agency Contacts of the Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) or contact us.
- Learn about the application review process. Note that the TRSP review criteria are different from the standard NIH review criteria.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) for information that will assist you as you prepare an application. Only research that is within the regulatory authority of the FDA CTP will be considered for funding.
- Share your concept with one of the Scientific/Research Contacts listed in the FOA prior to submission of your application to discuss whether your proposal is responsive.